Friday, August 14, 2009

Early Riser!

Today I wake up early... about 5.30 a.m. ... haha... I played de computer... what else do I wanna do... So I wanna thnx Anisha for helping me... with my blog of course... Thnx Nisha... I am now online myspace and watching youtube... I just watch Nsync Videos... Kinda cool... Now I am totally boring.. That's y I am writting this blog... And... I seriously donno what to do now... I am also watching Gokusen... A japanese drama.. So yeah... BTW... If you have myspace... Plz... add me... My URL is... myspace.com/sarahloveashley... Yup... I am now SO boring... wish someone would online Myspace or Yahoo... Oh yeah.. I am now online Yahoo also... I have finish ALL my homework.. What a relief... I actually have to study for PSRA... But... I donno... I kinda focus more on the UPSR... Back then... I use to luv PSRA or JAIS... More than UPSR or KBSR... but now I am like focusing more on UPSR... I donno.. since I move to 6 Amanah... for JAIS... It seems like I am not happy... I donno why... Somehow.. when I am in 6 Berani I feel... like its ok... But when I got to 6 Amanah... I feel like I am a Prisoner.... well nevermind that... Plz follow me on blogspot also... So.. Ummm... Yup... I think that's all... I'll update soon... Bye... +