Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kembara Desa

Kembara desa was the best camping ever... It's sooo different from the camping we've been before.... we have our own adopted parents... well a whole group have an adopted parents.... It's at dorani homestay in Kuala Selangor... I enjoyed myself very much.... I think it was even better than the motivation camp... I miss that place.. but there's no place like home... on the first day we get to know who is our adopted parents... then at night... we watch the Kuda Kepang... I got to learn how to dance it... I can show u how... but I am not an expert... that night we were so excited that we sleep late... we sleep about 1 o'clock in the MORNING... then woke up at 5... actually I woke up at 6.45... my group woke up at 6 somethin'... the other group woke up at 5 o'clock... hax3.... then we took our breakfast... went to the center... n began our activities... such as.. play games... drawing batik... such stuff.. n at night we went night walk in the sawah padi... we have to walk pair by pair.. boy girl... boy girl... I walk beside thabrani.. shera walk beside shahmi dadah... hax3... sarah b walk beside azwar... phewwitt... maryam beside farahn... fuyyoo... and qis beside amru... ehemmm... ehemmm... ha3... I n thabrani talk a lot.. n then he changed place with shera... so me n shera walk beside each other... that goes the same thing to sarah b, maryam n farah n... me n shera talk a lot... we're like crazy but in a silence way... I can't believe that amru, faris n syafiq is a scaredy cat... syafiq is a afraid if the fish he caight... amru is afraid of what ah... oh great I can't remember... n faris is afraid being the last one to walk in the dark... he's like " sophi walk behind us tau!!!!" scaredy cat... ha3... we came home tired but we didn't sleep... we watched tv but the show was sooo boring... so me n shera went to bed... but we talk we didn't feel sleepy at all... ha3... I can't stop laughing... but eventually we sleep at about 12 o' clock I think... the next morning as usual.. I woke up yg paling lambat... ha3... then we went to some factories.... I didn't really enjoy this part.. n then we go home... well that's all... dh malas nk cite lagi... bYe!