Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SEMERBAK !

SEMERBAK a.k.a Smk Seri GOmbak .... my nEw skool .... it's a great skool actually ... except 4 de fact that it doesn't have air-cond .... >:( ... but the teachers r all gr8 (I think) ... and the friends are all crazy (that's for sure) .... my bestiez are ... syam , nadia , zuna , fatin farazana (king kong) , intan (klone balak aku) , mimi (my girlfriend luv ya) , and najwa (klone shera except that, she is a quite girl) .... the subjects : like always sucks .... h/w : don't get along with me ... I'm always the one to be scolded cuz I didn't finish my h/w ... but I try to get away ... me at skool : my friends opinion : sewel , gedik , hyper , gedik laen daripada laen , always happy , ceria , sawan , sampai ade orang cakap aku lari dari tanjong rambutan , and banyak2 lagi .... my bestiez : sayam : a quite innocent gurl .... nadia : a crazy gurl who always makes us laugh (me & syam only :P) .... zuna : a gr8 friend , always the one who understands my feelings , also very sporting .... fatin farzana : my king kong , a gurl whom I always cari pasal with .... intan : klone balak aku , sknadalku , a fair gurl (like me :P) who is very kind , a quite gurl also .... mimi : a sporting gurlfriend , I luv you .... najwa : a sporting gurl also , wants to be a fashion designer , selena's fan (not me) , a nerd gurl (wears spec) , almost like shera but she is quite ... think that's all folks ... I'll update soon ... byez !