Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This school Holiday

Ok today is like the school holiday... And what am I doing... studying... I should be having fun... but I can't cuz teachers gave us soooo much homework that my head burst... I'm not sure I can finished it.. But it seems I jave no choice.. I have to.. This holiday I didn't go anywhere... God.. Stuck in this creepy house... But it's kinda fun... No brother and sister.. well my youngest sister is here... but hey she's little.. I dunno what to do so.. That's why I am writting this blog.. I miss my BFF sooo much... Her name is Fms.. She is like my twin sister.. Well we don't look alike.. But at least her attitude is like mine.. I MISS HER SOOOO MUCH... She is now at Indonesia... That is sooo cool... I mean my best fwend can go to outer spacee... I mean over seas... And I am stuck here in my house doing homework.. She doesn't have soo much homework like I do.. cuz she's not from my class... she is in B and I am in A... I have a BIG crush on this guy.. He is sooo cute and funny... And sporting... and so damn nice... I also have a crush on this other guy... but not really... just a crush.. I am listening to Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me... I'm listening to that song to the person I had a BIG crush on... I wish my best friend was here with me... She always tells me what to do... She's been there for me all the time.. Through sad happy times... Eventhough sometimes she is a bit annoying asking me questions.. but hey Everybody MAkes Mistake... I always forgive her when she does something wrong to me... What am I talikng... I'm supposed to talk about my school holiday... Ha3 sorry.. The first four days.. I have extra class at my school.. I always came late to my extra class... Ha2... <3... Then the two days I stayed at home... What am i talikng.. I went to KLCC and Sogo.. If not I am not mistaken it was on the next day of my last extra class... Saturday... And on Sunday.. I go to my cousin's bifdayz party.. I went rollerblade there.. It was sooo much fun.. The next day I stayed at home... But at night.. Me and the rest of my family (Including my aunts and uncles and cousins)... Went to Johnny'S Steamboat... It was delisioso... ha3... and on tuesday as usual a boring day... for a drama queen girl.. and today I didn't do a single slight of homework... I dunno why.. but what I do know that I have to catch up a lot of work.. but I guess... i dunno... Well that's all... I'll update a new one... if I can...