Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Crush

I have a crush on this two guys.. I will write my first crush like that.. and my second crush like this... ok here we go... My first crush.. ok.. I have this crush on this guy.. he is soo damn nice wif me.. he is like a big bro. to me... well he is.. sometime.. I want to his girlfwen.. but sometime... I want too be his sis.. and sometime.. I want to be his bestfwen.. dunno why.. I like him because he is sporting and nice.. he is also soo damn cute.. the best part is.. he is shorter than me.. hey.. but at least he is older than me.. but sadly.. he is not in the sam class wif me.. but at least in JAIS he is the same class wif me.. JAIS is a religion subject.. which is on the evening.. at my school.. I'm in the same class wif him on the evening.. but only for two hours.. he's attitude is like a girl.. not like he is soft or something.. but.. I dunno what to say.. well nevermind that.. I'm sure you guys are interested on that topic.. so yeah.. I have a crush on him.. he is nice.. but sometime he is soo annoying.. ha3.. well I guess that's all 'bout him.. Now the second crush I have on.. ok he is not in the same class wif me.. nor in JAIS.. he is younger.. ha2.. one younger than me... he went to this camp... so that's when I had a crush on him.. he is soo cute.. well I don' really know him well.. so I will not tell you guys 'bout him... so.. yea.. he is cute... he is yes.. sometime annoying.. I'm not sure if he is shorter or taller than me.. well I guess that's all I want to tell you guys.. gotta sign out.. afraid that my mom will know.. ha3 no.. just kidding.. I'll update my blog later..