Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finally

Erghh.. Finally! Alas.. my homework is done.. well not homework.. Arabic, Science (not including objectives) and Mathematics.. Now is only English and BM.. but BM I don't really worry.. cuz my teacher is not that strict.. but she is that strict when she gets really angry.. but she is caring.. sporting.. and kind.. and she doesn't use words.. like S**T.. well never mind that.. now I have only about 200+ questions left.. and section C paper 2.. English of course.. BM is paper 1 and paper 2.. the same goes with Maths... but I manage to finish it.. my mom said.. "Ok Sarah your target now is to finish maths" supposingly it was yesterday.. but I finished it today.. ha3.. I'm not sure that I can finish my homework.. but I have 2.. no matter what.. but now I'm feeling not well.. I feel like my body is hot.. well nevermind.. anyway that's all.. I want 2 tell u guys.. I'll update soon..