Friday, June 19, 2009

No Extra Class!

YAY!!! Tomorrow.. there is noooo extra class... huh... that's a good news... AND THAT'S THE WAY AHAHAH I LIKE IT.... ha3... tomorrow there will be report card day... AHH!! now i'm afraid... I am most afraid if the teacher complain that I am lazy in the class... hope not.. but just now Puan Nor Rela.. my english teacher.. the kejamest teacher of all... ha3... said that "I work hard.. but sometimes... when I donno something.. I just say Hah x pelah.. aslkn siap" well.. sometimes I do... ha3... I get the last at my class... just because I get a C... and that is because I mistakenly... ermm.. we have this OMR paper that we.. have to shade the blanks... using a 2B pencil... for my UPSR... so.. and that is because I mistakenly.. shade the wrong box.. but in the paper I circle the correct answer... hah.. my fwenz.. got 1A 4B... get no. 21... if I don get that.. damn bloody C.. I would be higher than her.. ERGHH!! I hate my life.. but I am working hard to improve myself.. but sometime... I am lazy to do my work.. but I think how my parents would feel.. if I don't get that.. bloody 5A's.. so.. have to.. no choice.. my parents say... that when you are in form 1.. you can relax..huh... I can't wait.. Puan Nor Rela also said that Who doesn't have a father lagi terseksa... ha2.. can't explain it in english.. cuz if I do... the word will sound funny... hmm... soo.. yea.. well.. i guess that's all.... I'll update soon...