Sunday, July 12, 2009

Study! Study! Study

Ok... yesterday was extra class... we have english, maths, tajwid and jawi... so I wake up early about 7.15 a.m like that... cuz I wannna go to class early... I kinda didn't finish my homework.. so I do it for like a while... but I didn't know that my mother had already go out... so I do my work... then when I finished it it was like about 7.45 a.m. so I tell my maid that I am ready to go to class... and then my maid said that she will call my uncle... and I was like What!! where's mom... my maid said that she had already gone out... and I was like why didn't u tell me... cuz she go out when u are in de toilet.. but I knew my maid was lying to me.. so I just shut up.. but my uncle didn't pick up the phone... it was going to be 8.00 soon.. but my uncle still didn't pick up... at last he pick up... and he send me to school.. I arrive there about 8.30 a.m. and the year 5 and 4 ( I think including 3) was just going to start their classes... so I go to my class... I met my class teacher on de way... she didn't ask why I was late but.. she ask something else.. then she ask me why I'm late... so I said there's no one to send me.. and then I went into my class.. and my fwezies was like (not including boys) hye saysa!!! it was english time... and puan nor rela was there... but she didn't ask me why I was late... and then it's break time.. I didn't to break and a few of my classmates.. so I stayed at my class... and then it's mathematic's time... half of the time we study and the other half we decorate our class... and then it was tajwid.. and then it was jawi... ustazah munirah ask me if I'm ok in this class.. first she ask my other friend.. and then she ask me... and I answer No.. one of my fwenz I donno who.. said that I want to be with my crush... Akmal.... ha2 :))... it is kinda true... kinda!!! so that's the story... I spend about 8-14 hours studying.. quite proud of myself but again it is kinda tired... not kinda but YES it is tired... so that's all I wanted to share with you guy... sori I'll update soon..