Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sweet MamA TaSsY! It'S HoLiDaY BabEy

Sweet mama tassy! it's holiday babey for a Damn week...wooohhoooo... but sadly thers alot of home work to do... Maths, English, Science and BM... I dunno if I can finish it.... but I I'm sure I can... with the help of MYself... hahah... :) .... so... ummm.... just wanna say that... I've already finish two of my science and it was quite easy... well kinda... so I planned to do Maths next... If I'm finish with the whole set of it... and the last one is going to be English... kinda not really fun to have holidays.. cuz I miss all my fwenzies... oh well... I guess I'll just contact them... well... yup... and I, want to say that my bff is not Faramaisara anymore... nobody is my bff's... thats all... well... I think thats all... I'll update around my holiday...