Monday, August 10, 2009

Homework! Homewok! Homework!

OMG! Theres a whole tons of homework I've got.... Thank goodness I've finish Science...
Now I'm doing BM... and then want to do English... and then want to cover up Maths... Cuz I'm not really finish yet with Maths... BM I'm almost finish...
Just need to do this paper and then another one and... HURRAY! I've finished it... yea but I've got a lot to do... especially Maths... even I can't do it on time... suppossingly yesterday I have to finish it... but I can't... cuz I don' really now how to do it... so not enough time... but I am going to cover all up.. there is just two papers left... I think I can cover i t up... urgh!! my mom target me so that I can finish my homework by tomorrow if I want to go to my cousin's house... and now I am in my cousin's house... writting my blogs... online myspace... and listening to music.. Selena Gomez - Fly To Your Heart.. It's great.. I luvit.. So yea... that's all I want to tell you bout... I'll update soon.. Bye...