Friday, September 25, 2009

12:07 a.m.

OMG! It's already midnight n' I'm not even sleeping.. I don' feel like it... yesterday yesterday I didn't sleep... @ night... I played de computer... he3... but I did sleep from 7:30 a.m. till 2:30 p.m. eventhough I slept that long but I still feel sleepy yesterday... so basically I'm jut chilling out @ my cuzen's place... yea I am @ my cuzen's place... I luv it here... well sorta... now I'm not afraid to be alone... my cuzen is not in de room... so I chilok main computer... he3... I think she doesn't know... so yea... basically I am watching kimi wa petto (you r my pet).... Best gilerr cite dye... well the best part is Matsumoto Jun is the hero and Koyuki Kato is the heroine... that's the best part.. the story is about a woman found a boy in a box... like a dog... anyway if u wanna know more go to wikipedia and search for kimi wa petto... he3... I'm also watching Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus... I luv her.. I adore her very much... well next to Ashley Tisdale of course... well yea so that's just want I wanted to tell you... anyways... tomorrow my aunty is going to throw an open house... since it's Hari Raya... so yea.. my mommy is comin' to pick me up... phew... I can't wait to go home.. that's weird... usually I don' wanna go home.. but this time I want 2... usually I hates school.. but now I like them... cuz... exams are over.. phew... that's a relief.... well not exactly.... I heard that there's going to be final exam... HATE IT! Attention 2 all 6 Amanah yg xtau lagi pasal berita terhangat ini... he3.... anyways I am kinda bored... so yea.. I'l update soon... Buh-Bye! Peace Out! xoxo