Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tomorrow

Huh... what a joke... tomorrow is school.... so tired... and my head hurts so much... oww... well... I dunno what's the worst part about going to school or about losing my ring... *sigh*.... I lost my ring on my cuzen's bed... I call her Kak Fira... now I'm a damn shit scared... what am I going 2 explain 2 mom... I hope she doesn't notice... oh Help Me! BTW... Anisha... thnx for making the class blog... And to all 6B we were not trying to follow u guys... It is just 4 fun ya know.. PLZ don' get the wrong Idea... anyways... I donno how to achange the layouts or paste any music... I know go 2 add gadgets but what 2 choose??? so whoever read this PLZ help me.... so yeah... I am now watching as usual Kimi wa Petto and Miley Cyrus Party In de Usa video clip... If ya wanna watch it go to abc.go.com and click on music and search for it... I luv Miley... I adore her very much... well next 2 Ashley Tisdale of course... She's sooo pwetty... he3... well that's all I guess... I'll update soon...